Michigan Campground Insurance
Michigan’s Public Health Code, 1978 PA 368, establishes the requirements for building and operating a campground. The Michigan Department of Environmental Quality requires a license to operate campgrounds in Michigan.
For information about Michigan campground regulations, click the links below:
- Public Act and Rules Governing Campgrounds
- Procedures for Establishing a New Campground
- Additions or Modifications to an Existing Campground
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of associations:
- Michigan Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds
- Michigan Association of Recreation Vehicles and Campgrounds
- National Association of RV Parks & Campgrounds
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.