Illinois Campground Insurance
Illinois requires campgrounds to be licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health’s Division of Environmental Health.
For information about obtaining your Illinois campground license, click the links below:
- Campground Licensing and Recreation Area Act (210 ILCS 95)
- Recreation – Campgrounds and Youth Camps
- Application for Original Campground License
- Application for Campground Construction Permit
For your convenience, we’ve provided a list of associations:
It’s easy to get started on your quote.
Our online questionnaire works great on smart phones, tablets, desktops and laptops.
Just click to get started…
To receive your quote…
- Complete the questions
- Preview your answers
- Click “Submit” when you’re done.
- You’ll get a “Thank you” screen to tell you we received it.
Phone or email Kevin Morency if you have any questions. By taking the time to discuss your needs, Kevin can tailor an affordable business insurance solution that offers peace of mind, yet still deliver a quote quickly.